This is a delicious easy to make avocado salsa recipe that adds so many healthy veggies to your diet and enhances so many of your favorite foods. Great for a party and with low carb chips.
- ½ cup red onion
- ½ cup tomatoes
- ½ cup red, orange or yellow peppers
- ½ cup jalapeno peppers
- ½ bunch of cilantro
- 2 avocados
- Lime juice
- Chop by hand the onions, peppers, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Mix together the chopped ingredients in a large bowl.
- Chop avocados.
- Then add your chopped avocados and salt. Mix together with your pepper mixture, being careful not to overmix the avocados. They can bruise easily.
- Then squeeze a little lime juice over the top and lightly mix
NET CARBS: 1.6 per serving
Be gentle when you mix the avocados. Do not overmix because they tend to bruise easily, especially the riper they are, so blend carefully.
I always buy a couple of extra avocados to make sure that I have enough for my salsa in case when I cut them open there might be some areas with brown spots that need to be cut out.
Also, the riper they are, the shorter their life span is once they are cut and mixed, which means that after 2-3 days the avocado may be too ripe to eat, so don’t leave this Avocado Salsa in the refrigerator too long. Eat it up. Enjoy
You can make your Low Carb Avocado Salsa as spicy as you would like by adding more jalapeno peppers to make it spicy, less to make it less spicy.
- Category: Sauce/Dip
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Avocado Salsa, Avocado Salsa Recipe, Keto Avocado Salsa, Low Carb Avocado Salsa, Homemade Avocado Salsa Recipe