These are a delicious way to eat vegetables …Who doesn’t love Bacon!!! Everything goes well with bacon. Even kids who don’t like vegetables love Bacon Wrapped Asparagus!!
- 1 pound Oscar Mayer Regular Slice Bacon (or other brand)
- 24 medium Asparagus Spears
- If you feel that your asparagus need washing, then gently rinse them and then pat them dry with a paper towel. Be careful not to ruin the tips.
- Take your asparagus in your hands and then bend et and snap off the end, where the woody section and the tender section separate. Once you do a few you will get the feel for it.
- Wrap your desired amount of bacon around the bundle.
- Place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or place on a baking rack on top of a cookie sheet.
- Evenly space your asparagus on the tray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 min or until done.
1.2 NET Carbs per serving (2 spears)
The nutrition facts in this recipe are based on single spears, not bundles
Other important things to keep in mind about this recipe…
Each package of bacon has between 12-15 slices per pound. So space your asparagus accordingly, depending on if you are wrapping them individually or in bundles.
Use regular sliced bacon, it cooks faster and more evenly than the thick cut bacon.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Bacon Wrapped Asparagus, Bacon Wrapped Asparagus recipe, keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus, low carb Bacon Wrapped Asparagus, best Bacon Wrapped Asparagus