These are the best oven Keto baked Baby Back Rib recipe. So tender that they just fall right off the bone. I guarantee you’ll love them plus they are Keto and low carb at only 4.3 NET CARBS per serving.
- 2 racks baby back pork ribs
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Swerve Brown Sugar powder
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut 4 pieces of foil all equal size, place 2 pieces on the counter then 1 rack on each piece of foil.
- In a small bowl mix, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt, pepper, and Swerve brown sugar.
- Once mixed, spread the dry rub on the 2 racks of ribs. Rub into each rack, making sure you get the top, bottom, and sides fully coated.
- Take your other 2 pieces of foil and cover the top of the ribs. Seal up all the sides tightly.
- Place ribs on a baking tray and place in oven. Cook for about 5 hours.
- Very carefully take the foil off the ribs, then place back in the oven on High Broil. It only needs a few minutes to crisp, so keep an eye on it.
- Serve with BBQ sauce on the side if desired.
- NET Carbs: 4.3 per serving
- If you like leftovers, double the recipe.
- You can omit the Swerve Brown Sugar, but it adds just a very slight sweetness that is perfect, especially if you aren’t using BBQ Sauce.
- If you want to grill them, only cook for about 2 hours in the oven at 350 degrees, then throw them on the grill for about 10-20 minutes.
- Baby back ribs are smaller than Spare Ribs, so you will need about 1 ½ more than Spare Ribs.
- Baby Back and Spare ribs can both be used, but keep in mind that because Spare Ribs are larger they will take a bit longer to cook.
- If you want to make ribs ahead, they can be seasoned, wrapped in plastic wrap, and then refrigerated overnight before baking.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Baked Baby Back Ribs recipe, Baby Back Ribs, baked Baby Back Ribs, Baby Back Ribs in the oven, easy Baby Back Ribs, Keto Baby Back Ribs, low carb Baby Back Ribs, Keto baked Baby Back Ribs, Baby Back Ribs recipe