These Breakfast Egg White Cups are very delicious, and a simple way to have a quick breakfast. They are made from egg whites and you can add anything you like to them. They are so compatible with your Low Carb/Keto diet plans. You can also make them with whole eggs too.
- Egg Whites, regular or liquid
- Breakfast meats such as Sausage, Ham, Bacon,
- Veggies such as Spinach, Onions, Mushrooms, Peppers, Tomatoes
- Cheese, such as Cheddar, Swiss, Feta
- Salt and Pepper
- The first thing you need to do is spray your muffin pan with a nonstick spray such as Pam
- Then put your veggies and meat in the muffin pan. Fill each one about ½ to ⅔ with your desired goodies.
- Pour in your egg white mixture until just about full.
- Add cheese on top if desired.
- Bake 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until it appears that the egg whites are cooked.
- Take egg cups out of the pan. Cool at room temperature before putting any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Sausage and Scallion Egg White Cups: 1.4 NET Carbs (Serving Size 4 Cups) Sausage, Mushroom and Cheddar Egg White Cups: 1.6 NET Carbs (Serving Size 4 Cups) Spinach, Tomato and Feta Egg White Cups: 1.9 NET Carbs (Serving Size 4 Cups) Don’t add too much liquid such as milk or it may not cook properly Cool at room temperature before putting any extra ones in the refrigerator. Don’t forget to use a nonstick spray so that your egg cups don’t stick to the pan
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Egg White Cups, Egg White Breakfast Cups, Breakfast Egg White Cups, Egg White Muffins, Breakfast Egg Muffins, Breakfast Egg Cups, Breakfast Egg White Cup Recipe, Breakfast Egg Cups Recipe, Keto Egg White Cups, Keto Egg Cups, Keto Breakfast Egg Cups, Low Carb Breakfast Egg Cups