You’re going to love this Broccoli Cauliflower Salad recipe and it’ll be a staple in your kitchen for years to come. We use fresh broccoli, cauliflower which is then mixed with cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, sweet peppers, tomatoes, red onions, pepitas and a creamy homemade dressing that brings it all together! Perfect for summer or any season really.
- 6 cups chopped broccoli
- 6 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 lb bacon, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup mayo
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp celery salt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup powdered Swerve
- Cook the bacon. Follow my instructions here on how to Bake Bacon in the Oven.
- It’s time to chop all your veggies. Start with chopping the broccoli and cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Chop the tomatoes, red onion, and bell pepper. Add to the bowl.
- Shred the cheddar cheese. It’s ok if you have pre-shredded cheese, just use whatever kind you have and that is easy for you.
- Add the cheese and the pumpkin seeds to the bowl.
- Using 2 large spoons, mix all the salad ingredients together.
- Get a bowl and measure out the mayo and place it in the bowl.
- Next add the Swerve, celery salt, pepper, and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, and mix together.
- Serve and enjoy!
3.4 NET Carbs per serving
If you want to replace the mayo, you can use sour cream or Greek yogurt.
Use real bacon and not imitation bacon bits.
Do not use finely shredded cheddar cheese, instead use thicker shredded cheese or even small chunks.
If you want to make the dressing a few days ahead of time, that’s good, then the flavors will come together better.
Other good add-ins are: walnuts, pecans, slivered almonds, pine nuts, sunflower seeds, sugar-free dried cranberries or cherries.
To Store: Put the leftover broccoli cauliflower salad in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Category: Salads
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Broccoli Cauliflower Salad, Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad, Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe, Cauliflower Broccoli Salad, Raw Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe, Broccoli Cauliflower Bacon Salad, Broccoli Cauliflower Salad with Mayo, Broccoli Cauliflower Salad with Bacon, Recipe for Broccoli Cauliflower Salad, Best Broccoli Cauliflower Salad, Easy Broccoli Cauliflower Salad, Healthy Broccoli Cauliflower Salad