This Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip is a terrific appetizer recipe for gatherings or dinner parties. It’s the perfect blend of ranch, hot sauce, and cheese. Your guests will have the bowl emptied before you even know it!
- 20 Ounces canned Chicken
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- ½ Cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- ½ Cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 8 Ounces Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Let cream cheese soften for a little bit. Once softened, put it in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add ranch dressing and buffalo sauce. Mix until almost smooth.
- Drain cans of chicken, then slightly shred the chicken and add it to the bowl Mix well.
- Add shredded cheese, and mix everything.
- Put into a casserole dish and bake for about 30 minutes or until its bubbling.
- NET CARBS: 3.6 per serving
- Shredded rotisserie chicken works well too
- To make it spicier, you can add more of the buffalo sauce.
- You can use Blue Cheese Dressing instead of Ranch if you prefer, or even do half ranch and half blue cheese.
- If you are a blue cheese fan, you can top the dip with blue cheese crumbles.
- Replace mozzarella with cheddar, or any other cheese you like.
- If cooking in a Crockpot, add all ingredients together and cook on low for about 2 hours.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken Dip, Buffalo Dip, Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip, Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe, Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip