Keto Chaffles are a great substitute for regular waffles or bread and extremely tasty and easy to make. A fantastic and delicious option for those who can’t eat carbs!
- ½ cup, heaping, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 Jumbo Egg
- 2 Tbsp, heaping, Almond Flour
- ⅛ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Psyllium Husk Powder
- Plug in your mini chaffle maker and preheat for about 3-4 min or until hot.
- Get a small bowl and mix together the mozzarella cheese, egg, baking powder, and psyllium husk powder. Mix well with a spoon until all the ingredients are blended together.
- Put half the batter into the waffle maker.
- Lower lid
- Cook about 3 minutes, till golden and lightly crispy
- Remove chaffle from waffle maker and set aside.
- Put the 2nd half of the batter into the waffle maker and repeat process.
Only 2.3 NET CARBS per chaffle
Keep the waffle maker closed the entire time so that the chaffle cooks evenly.
If you preheat the waffle maker it will make it easier to clean afterward.
If you overfill the waffle maker, it may make a big mess as it overflows.
The almond flour makes the chaffle taste more like bread or waffles. If you don’t add it, your chaffle can be a little too eggy tasting.
If you can’t have almond flour then you could just make your chaffle with eggs and cheese. Then add other toppings for flavor or other ingredients inside to change them and add more flavor.
If you want your chaffles a little crispier, then cook it for 3.5 or 4 min. Or you could put in less batter and make them thinner which will in turn make them crispier.
Make sure to use whole milk mozzarella because its fewer carbs than other varieties of cheese.
Keywords: Chaffles, Chaffle Recipe, Keto Chaffles, Keto Chaffles Recipe, How to Make Chaffles, Chaffles complete guide, ultimate guide to Chaffles, Chaffle uses, Chaffles Uses, Low Carb Chaffles, Chaffle Sandwich