Super creamy, thick, and easy Keto Cheesecake Bars with an almond flour crust is perfect for almost any occasion. Gluten-free, sugar-free, and keto-friendly makes them definitely a crowd pleaser!
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup granulated Swerve
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 24 oz (3 pkgs) cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup monkfruit sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine almond flour, 1 egg, ¼ cup sweetener, ¼ tsp salt, and ¼ cup melted butter. Stir all ingredients well.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Transfer into the baking dish, and use your hands or a spoon to spread out the crust evenly. Take a fork and poke some holes into it so the crust won’t rise and crack.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, lemon juice, eggs, vanilla, and sweetener.
- Using an electric mixer, mix all the ingredients until creamy and smooth. You don’t want any lumps.
- Pour the filling into on top of the crust. Slightly jiggle the pan back and forth to get out any air bubbles.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set.
- Take out of the oven and let cool on the counter.
- Once it’s cooled, pull the parchment paper out slowly and place it on a cutting board or baking tray (something flat). Place in the fridge for a couple of hours to make sure it’s completely chilled up.
- Cut into small squares and serve.
2.2 NET CARBS PER SQUARE
Line your baking sheet with parchment paper is a must! It will make cutting the squares 100 times easier.
Bring your ingredients to room temperature, especially the cream cheese. Hard cream cheese is basically impossible to work with.
Using an electric mixer will make the filling very smooth.
Adding 1 cup of sour cream to the filling will lighten up the filling and make it extra creamy.
Instead of lemon juice, you can add fresh-squeezed orange juice, or lime juice to add a yummy citrus flavor.
Cheesecake bars will last about 3-5 days stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
To freeze: wrap the squares in plastic wrap, then in aluminum foil, and then place in a Ziploc bag. They will last 1-2 months.
To thaw: take out of the freezer and place on the counter to thaw, or put into the fridge the night before and let thaw overnight.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Cheesecake Bars, Low Carb Cheesecake Bars, Cheesecake Bars, How to Make Keto Cheesecake Bars, Sugar Free Cheesecake Bars, Best Cheesecake Bars, Easy Cheesecake Bars, Easy Keto Cheesecake Bars