This is the Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe EVER! Easy, homemade and made with Almond Flour. They are delicious, Low Carb and Gluten-Free!
- 2 heaping cups of almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 ½ cups monk fruit sweetener
- 1 overflowing tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp water
- 2 jumbo eggs
- 1 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- The very first thing you do is soften your butter. just take the 2 sticks out of the refrigerator and unwrap the sticks and place in a mixing bowl.
- Next add Monk fruit, vanilla, and water. With an electric mixer mix together until blended.
- Add the eggs and mix until creamy.
- The next step is to add the flour, baking soda and salt to the butter mixture. With the electric mixer blend well.
- By hand, mix in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Chill batter in refrigerator for at least 3 hours, preferably longer, either all day or overnight. It won’t even hurt to leave it in there a couple of days depending on your availability
- Take your very, very cold batter out of the fridge and place heaping teaspoons onto your baking stone. I like to put about 9 or 10 on each tray depending on the size.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 min also depending on the size.
- When done don’t try to take your Low Carb Cookies off right away, they are a bit more delicate at first. Wait for about 5 min and then carefully remove your cookies and place on a cooling rack.
- NET CARBS: 1 per serving
A couple of hints to make sure your cookies come out good.
- I have learned from experience that the best way to bake your Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies is on a baking or pizza stone. They seem to bake more evenly. There’s no need to grease the pan. If you don’t have a stone then use a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Also, no grease needed. If you cook them directly on a cookie sheet you will need to grease the pan and they may stick or burn.
- I always bake just one cookie first to make sure the consistency is firm enough. If it’s not firm enough in the first few minutes of baking, your batter will be runny and it will not take shape and it will never bake into a cookie. If that happens then add about another half of a cup or so of almond flour to thicken the batter. Mix it well by hand Then try again.
- If you don’t have butter but you have margarine feel free to use that instead. By doing this your batter becomes dairy free in case someone is allergic to butter. Fleischman’s is the best.
- If your oven runs cooler you may have to bake the cookies at 375 degrees instead. But most ovens run true to bake them at 350.
- Check your date on your baking soda or baking powder to make sure they haven’t expired. If it has expired then your cookies will not rise.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: keto Chocolate Chip Cookies, chocolate chip cookies, cookies, Keto cookies, low carb cookies, low carb chocolate chip cookies, gluten-free cookies, gluten-free chocolate chip cookies