This Cilantro Lime Dressing is a great summer dressing because it goes so well with so many types of salads. It is refreshing, easy to make and delicious to eat. Cilantro lime dressing also makes a good marinade for beef, chicken, pork, and seafood. So enjoy making it and try it a few different ways and likely it will become a favorite for you and your family.
- ⅔ cup Lime Juice
- ¼ cup chopped Cilantro
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard, dijon or deli-style
- 2 tsp powdered Swerve (optional)
- The first step is to chop the cilantro, both the leaves and the stems.
- Get your mini food processor, or your Vitamix pitcher and start to add the ingredients one at a time, first the chopped cilantro.
- Then the next thing to do is to squeeze the lime juice, and add it to the pitcher.
- Next step is to add the powdered Swerve, and mustard.
- Blend and then add the olive oil and blend again.
- Pour your dressing into a glass jar and put it in the refrigerator to chill for 30-60 minutes.
0.5 NET Carbs
When you use the cilantro you can use both the leaves and the stems.
If you want your dressing to be creamy instead, then you can use a couple of tablespoons of sour cream, yogurt, or mayonnaise.
If you add 1 whole avocado to the dressing it will also make it thicker.
Chill the cilantro-lime dressing for at least 30 minutes to speed up the process of chilling it, which will make it much tastier to eat.
When you make your cilantro lime dressing mix all of the ingredients together except for the olive oil, then add the oil separately and quickly mix, even by hand or blender. If you mix the olive oil too much then it will become bitter.
If you are making the creamy version then feel free to blend everything at the same time, because you are replacing the oil with the yogurt, sour cream or mayonnaise.
- Category: Sauce/Dip
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Cilantro Lime Dressing, Cilantro Lime Dressing Recipe, Cilantro Dressing, Cilantro Lime Sauce, Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing, Creamy Cilantro Dressing, Lime Cilantro Dressing, Lime Salad Dressing, Cilantro Sauce, Easy Cilantro Lime Dressing, Best Cilantro Lime Dressing, How to Make Cilantro Lime Dressing, Easy Cilantro Dressing, Best Cilantro Dressing