This is our recipe for cream cheese pancakes, and they are so easy and simple to make. They have just 4 ingredients and take just a few minutes to whip up a batch. They are very light and delicious to eat, without any heavy ingredients to weigh you down, so you don’t feel stuffed or sluggish after eating them.
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Add all of your ingredients to your vitamix or blender, in this order:
- Cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla.
- Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth and then let the batter rest for a couple minutes in order to allow the air bubbles to settle.
- Now get your non-stick fry pan and add about 1 tablespoon of butter to start with, adding more when needed in between pancakes so that they do not stick to the pan.
- Pour some of the batter into the hot pan. Cook each pancake for about 2 minutes on medium heat and then flip over to the other side and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Repeat until all of your batter is gone and then serve with your favorite toppings.
0.8 NET CARBS PER CREAM CHEESE PANCAKE
Make sure to use a non-stick frying pan when cooking your pancakes.
Keep the heat on medium or even less if your pancakes cook too fast. You don’t want them to burn.
Use a cream cheese that has only 1 gram of carbs per ounce to keep the batch as low as possible.
Use a sturdy, but also thin spatula for easy flipping.
If you make the pancakes too large they will be more difficult to flip so keep them on the smaller size, about 4 inches.
Reheating: Put the leftover pancakes into the microwave, 1 or 2 at a time, and heat them for about 30 seconds.
Storing: Just put the batter in an airtight container into the refrigerator. It will keep for 1-2 days.
You can also store pre-made pancakes in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 1-2 days.
Freezing: These leftover cream cheese pancakes will freeze well in an airtight container. To keep them from sticking to each other put a piece of parchment paper in between them. Stick the container also in a ziploc bag for double protection.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2-3 minutes per pancake
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Frying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cream Cheese Pancakes, Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes, Keto Pancakes with Cream Cheese, Low Carb Cream Cheese Pancakes, Pancakes with Cream Cheese, Cream Cheese Keto Pancakes, Cream Cheese and Egg Pancakes, Fluffy Cream Cheese Pancakes, Best Cream Cheese Pancakes, Fluffy Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes, Low Carb Breakfast, Keto Breakfast