Our Crustless Pizza is a fun alternative way to enjoy family pizza night! Besides being a quick and easy weeknight meal, it can be easily adapted by adding your favorite toppings. This keto crustless pizza is a fantastic recipe for all of you low carb dieters!
- 12 oz ground Italian sausage
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ cups sliced baby bella mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced onions
- ⅓ cup keto tomato sauce
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- 1 ½ cups shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices Boar’s Head pre-sliced pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut and prep all your veggies.
- In your cast iron skillet add the ground sausage and the spices. Fully cook it making sure to brown the sausage.
- Drain the cooked sausage getting rid of the extra oil. Transfer the sausage back into the skillet. Set aside. (This step isn’t mandatory but highly recommended.)
- In a small frying pan add the mushrooms and onions with 1 tsp of olive oil and saute until tender.
- Spread the keto tomato sauce over the sausage.
- Evenly lay the cooked mushrooms and onions on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle the chopped basil.
- Cover the top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Then add the sliced pepperoni.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
4.8 NET CARBS Per Serving
Best Pan to use is either a Cast Iron Skillet or Baking Dish.
Favorite Sauces: Keto Tomato Sauce, or Keto Pizza Sauce.
Precook your veggies before adding them to the skillet or they might be too raw.
Broil for 2-3 minutes for crispy pepperoni.
Storing: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Microwave – Place the leftovers in a microwave-safe container and heat for 60-90 seconds.
- Oven – Bake the leftovers at 300 degrees in an oven-safe baking dish for about 10 minutes.
- Stovetop – In a skillet or frying pan place leftover crustless pizza and turn the burner on medium heat. It should only take about 5 minutes or so to reheat.
Freezing: Place in an airtight container and freeze for 2-3 months
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Crustless Pizza, Keto Crustless Pizza, No Crust Pizza, Crustless Pizza Recipe, Pizza without Crust, Breadless Pizza, Low Carb Skillet Pizza, Low Carb Skillet Pizza, No Bread Pizza