These Bacon Keto Deviled Eggs, are creamy and super yummy. So easy to make and are sure to be a hit with your friends! Try to resist them!
- 6 Large Eggs
- 4–5 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 3 Slices Bacon
- 2 Scallion Stalks
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Parsley to garnish
- Bacon to garnish
- Hot Sauce to garnish
- First you need to cook your eggs for 11 min in boiling water.
- Peel off the shells. When cooled off slice the eggs lengthwise in half and carefully scoop out the yolks trying not to break the whites.
- Place the yolks in a bowl and add the bacon, scallion, mayonnaise, dry mustard, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Scoop mixture into egg whites, stuff as much as you would like.
- Garnish with paprika sprinkled on top and extra bacon and scallions.
NET Carbs: 0.8 for 2 halves
In this deviled eggs recipe I prefer to use dry mustard. If you have a favorite soft mustard feel free to use it instead. Just make sure to blend it well, whichever one you use. If you like it alot creamier just add some extra mayo too. The same with the salt and pepper. Some like less or more so season to your taste.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Deviled Eggs, Keto Deviled Eggs, Low Carb Deviled Eggs, Bacon Deviled Eggs, Keto Bacon Deviled Eggs, Deviled Eggs Appetizer