This is a quick and easy way to make Low Carb Gravy. Just take the drippings and liquid in the turkey pan and turn them into the best Keto gravy you’ve had!
- Drippings from the meat in the bottom of the pan
- 1 ¼ tsp Xanthan Gum
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder, Poultry seasoning
- To be sure that you have enough liquid to make gravy after the turkey is cooked, put at least 4-6 cups of water in the turkey pan. That way when the turkey juices drip into the pan you will have a tasty broth and plenty of it.
- After the turkey is done, pour the liquid into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add the spices and stir them in.
- Add the xanthan gum into the saucepan and keep stirring until the gravy reaches its desired thickness.
1.2 NET Carbs per serving
This is an easy recipe to make. The best thing to remember is that no matter which alternate thickening agent that you decide to use, you don’t need too much to make your gravy thick. They are not like regular flour, which typically needs much more to thicken your gravy.
- Category: Sauce/Dip
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Gravy, Keto Gravy Recipe, Low Carb Gravy, Low Carb Gravy Recipe, Flourless Gravy, How to make gravy, Best Gravy, Best Keto Gravy, Easy Gravy Recipe, Easy Keto Gravy Recipe, Easy Low Carb Gravy