This is a Tzatziki sauce recipe that is so delicious, easy to make, and is definitely a crowd pleaser! Dip it in veggies, pita or cover your favorite chicken recipe all up with this good stuff!
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- 3–4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice your cucumber. If you like a thicker consistency squeeze out as much of the water as possible over a strainer. You can also grate the cucumber if you like a thinner consistency, but make sure to squeeze it in that case.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for best flavor.
- Serve with absolutely everything!
- Make sure your greek yogurt is whole milk and full fat for a nice thick and creamy texture.
- Squeezing out the water from the cucumbers is not necessary as long as your cucumbers are diced. If shredding them, then definitely squeeze out the liquid.
- If you aren’t using an English cucumber, make sure to peel the skin because of it’s waxy taste, and take out the seeds so it’s not watery.
- To keep it Candida friendly, make sure to use Apple Cider Vinegar.
- This is very garlicky, so feel free to start off with fewer cloves of garlic if you want, and you can always add more as you go.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Sauce/Dip
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Tzatziki, Tzatziki Sauce, Greek Recipes, Easy Tzatziki Sauce, Tzatziki Sauce Recipe