This Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl or AKA “Crack Slaw” is a quick and healthy dinner made in about 20 minutes! This delicious one-pot meal has the flavors of a classic Chinese Eggroll without the added carbs.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 8 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- 4 tbsp coconut aminos
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- Start by chopping your scallions, and mince the garlic. Set aside.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon of ginger paste. Or if you are using a fresh ginger root, then using a box grater grate the ginger.
- In a large frying pan add the ground pork and the minced garlic and saute on medium high heat. It should only take a few minutes to cook.
- Once the meat is cooked add the ginger and stir. Then add the coleslaw mix and combine. Cook for a couple of minutes, then turn the heat off.
- Pour the coconut aminos and sesame oil and stir. Top with the chopped scallions.
4.9 NET CARBS PER SERVING
Using pre-packaged coleslaw mix is the best and easiest way.
The cabbage takes up a lot of volume in the pan, so I suggest using a large frying pan or a Wok.
As far as the ginger, I use fresh ginger paste. It’s found in the produce section of your grocery store, right next to the fresh herbs.
If you want to use fresh ginger root that’s fine too. In order to keep the root fresh, place it in the freezer for 3-6 months. That way you can take it right out of the freezer and grate it right into your meals.
Don’t cook with sesame oil. Instead add it to the recipe at the very end of the cooking process.
Coconut Aminos is a fantastic soy sauce replacement. It is located in the Asian food aisle at the grocery store.
- Category: Main Courses
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl, Keto Crack Slaw, Low Carb Egg Roll in a Bowl, Low Carb Crack Slaw, Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl Recipe, Keto Crack Slaw, How to Make Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl, How to Make Keto Crack Slaw, Crack Slaw, Egg Roll in a Bowl, Easy Crack Slaw, Easy Egg Roll in a Bowl, Best Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl