It’s time for Fathead Pizza! If you are looking for an easy fathead pizza crust then look no further…this one is it! With only 5 ingredients this is the BEST fathead pizza, and one of the best parts is that it’s ready to eat in just 20 minutes.
- 1 ½ cup shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup keto pizza sauce
- 1 ½ cup shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices thin-sliced pepperoni (Boar’s Head or your favorite brand)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a microwave-safe bowl add the 1 ½ cup shredded low moisture mozzarella and cream cheese. Microwave for 60-90 seconds or until completely melted.
- Add the almond flour, egg, and Italian seasoning to the melted cheese. Mix the dough together until fully combined. I find it much easier to mix the dough with your hands. Form the dough into a ball.
- Place the fathead pizza dough in between 2 pieces of parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out into a circle. The thinner you roll the crust, the crispier it will get.
- Gently roll the edges of the pizza creating a nice rolled crust.
- Poke all over with a fork.
- Transfer the fathead crust to a baking tray, leaving the crust on the bottom piece of parchment paper.
- Bake for 5 minutes then rotate the tray and bake for another 5 minutes. The crust should be nice and golden brown. Remove from the oven but leave the oven on.
- Add ½ cup of keto pizza sauce to the crust, spreading it around using a spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle 1 ½ cups of shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese.
- Place the thinly sliced pepperoni over the pizza. (Or whatever toppings you choose to use)
- Place the pizza back into the oven for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes. (This step is recommended but not required)
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, slice the pizza.
3.7 NET CARBS PER SLICE (including the sauce, cheese, and pepperoni)
2.5 NET CARBS PER SLICE FOR JUST THE CRUST – NO TOPPINGS
Split the fathead dough in half to make 2 personal-size pizzas.
Be sure to poke holes in the dough before baking.
If the dough is too sticky to work with, put a little olive oil on your hands.
Fathead pizza crust can be frozen either before or after baking.
Once the pizza has been assembled and baked, it will last 2-3 days in the fridge.
To reheat – place in the microwave for 30 seconds, or in the oven at 300 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Fathead Pizza, Fathead Pizza Dough, Fathead Pizza Crust, Fat Head Dough, Fat Head Pizza, Fat Head Pizza Dough, Fathead Pizza Recipe, Fathead Pizza Dough Recipe, Fat Head Pizza Crust, Fathead Pizza Crust Recipe, Fathead Pizza Crust Recipe with almond flour, Fathead Crust, Fathead Keto Pizza, Keto Fathead Pizza, How to Make Fathead Pizza, Easy Fathead Pizza, Best Fathead Pizza, Easy Fathead Pizza Crust