This creamy Keto Alfredo Sauce is perfect over low-carb noodles or even grilled chicken. Made with heavy cream, parmesan cheese, and a hint of nutmeg, you and your family are going to love it!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- salt to taste
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and saute the garlic.
- Add the cream cheese and melt completely.
- Pour in the heavy cream and whisk constantly. Bring to a boil, then turn down to a simmer. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in the parmesan cheese, black pepper, nutmeg, and whisk again.
- Keep the heat on low and let the keto alfredo sauce thicken.
- Pour over your favorite low carb noodle, meat, or even into a casserole.
0.7 NET CARBS PER 2 TABLESPOONS
To Reheat on the Stove: Warm it slowly in a small saucepan on low heat, stirring every few minutes to ensure it doesn’t burn.
To Reheat in the MIcrowave: Place in a microwave-safe bowl or container and heat for 30 seconds intervals, stirring in between.
To Freeze: Let cool and place in a Ziploc freezer bag. Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Use a marker to label the Ziploc with the date you froze it on. It will help you remember how long it will stay fresh.
Garlic and butter burn easily, so keep a close eye on them.
Be sure to melt the cream cheese before adding the heavy cream.
Once the low carb alfredo sauce has begun to boil, turn it down to a simmer.
Any brand of cream cheese will work, but Philadelphia is my favorite brand.
Don’t leave it alone, whisk continuously.
- Category: Sauce/Dip
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Keto Alfredo Sauce, Low Carb Alfredo Sauce, Keto Alfredo Sauce Recipe, Low Carb Alfredo Sauce Recipe, Keto Cream Sauce, Keto Sauce, Keto White Sauce, Homemade Keto Alfredo Sauce, Easy Keto Alfredo Sauce, Best Keto Alfredo Sauce, Keto-Friendly Alfredo Sauce