These Easy Keto Bagels make the perfect low carb breakfast! Made with absolutely NO yeast, and only 6 simple ingredients, our keto bagel recipe will be a new one you and your family will LOVE!
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a microwave-safe bowl add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 30-second intervals until melted, stirring along the way.
- Now add the almond flour, baking powder, salt, and egg.
- Knead the dough together, it’s just easier to use your hands rather than a spoon. Be sure all the ingredients are well combined.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal-sized portions. Take one piece at a time, and roll it into a log shape. Then form into circles, leaving a hole in the middle.
- Put the everything bagel seasoning on a small plate or in a bowl.
- Dip each bagel on both sides into the seasoning and place it back on the baking tray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- If the bagels are not browning up enough, broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite cream cheese, butter, or as a breakfast sandwich.
5.6 NET CARBS PER BAGEL
Always use fresh baking powder. The bagels will not rise properly if the baking powder is not fresh.
Use packaged pre-shredded mozzarella. Do not use fresh mozzarella, it’s too watery and you will not get the right consistency.
If the dough is sticking to your fingers, wet them with water then start forming the bagels.
Don’t forget to form your bagels with a big enough hole in the middle. As it cooks the bagel expands and you may lose the hole.
Broil for 2-3 minutes at the end of baking the keto bagels if they are not browning up enough.
Favorite Toppings: Everything Bagel Seasoning, Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Chopped Dried Onion, Chopped Dried Garlic, Sea Salt Flakes.
To Store: Place the keto bagels in a Ziploc bag and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
To Freeze: Place the keto bagels in a Ziploc bag and store in the freezer for 2-3 months.
To Thaw: Leave the bagels on the counter to thaw, or place in the microwave for 30 seconds to defrost.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-18 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Bagels, Low Carb Bagels, Keto Bagel Recipe, Keto Bagels Recipe, Low Carb Bagel Recipe, Keto Bagel, Almond Flour Bagels, Keto-Friendly Bagels, Low Carb Breakfast, Keto Bagels with Almond Flour, Carb Free Bagels, Best Keto Bagels, Best Low Carb Bagels, Best Bagels Recipe, Bagel Recipe, Everything Bagel Recipe