This Keto Beef and Broccoli stir-fry is the perfect way to satisfy your Chinese takeout cravings! This recipe is loaded with classic flavors such as ginger and garlic. Oh and one of the best parts is that it’s super easy to make and is ready in about 30 minutes.
2 lbs flank steak
8 cups chopped broccoli
2 tbsp liquid aminos
1 tsp ginger
½ tsp minced garlic
2 tbsp sesame oil
½ cup beef broth
½ cup liquid aminos
1 tbsp ginger
2 tsp minced garlic
- Grab a large cutting board and a good sharp knife. Cut the flank steak into long strips, then cut each strip in half. You want bite-sized pieces but preferably not small chunks.
- Put the steak in a mixing bowl. Add 1 tsp ginger, 2 tbsp liquid aminos, and ½ tsp minced garlic. Mix together and let marinate.
- In another small bowl add the sauce ingredients: 2 tbsp sesame oil, ½ cup beef broth, ½ cup liquid aminos, 1 tbsp ginger, 2 tsp garlic. Stir the sauce together.
- In a large frying pan add the chopped broccoli with ¼ cup of water. Steam the broccoli on medium heat. You can use a lid to help steam the broccoli quicker, it should only take about 5 minutes. Remove the broccoli from the pan and set it aside.
- Add the beef to the frying pan and cook on medium-high heat. Once the meat is just about cooked add the sauce. Let simmer for a few minutes. The sauce should thicken, but if it’s not, then add in ¼ tsp of xanthan gum.
- Now add in the broccoli and mix it into the sauce.
- Serve by itself, over cauliflower fried rice, or shirataki noodles.
5.9 NET CARBS PER SERVING (Using Liquid Aminos)
Meal Prepping: Make the keto beef and broccoli according to the recipe instructions. Grab all your meal prep containers and divide up the keto beef stir fry. You can add in some cauliflower rice if you want. Place your meal prep containers in the fridge for 4-5 days, or store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
To Store Leftovers: Leftovers are great! Store your leftover keto beef stir fry in an airtight container and place in the fridge for 4-5 days.
To Reheat in the Microwave: Place the leftover low carb beef stir fry in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 60-90 seconds or until it’s reached the desired temperature.
To Reheat on the Stove: Place the leftover low carb beef stir fry in a wok or skillet. Heat on medium to medium-high heat until the desired temperature has been reached.
To Freeze: Place the leftovers in a freezer-safe container and freeze for up to 3 months.
The best kinds of steak to use are flank steak, chuck roast, or sirloin.
I found that using coconut aminos does not need another thickening agent added to it.
Soy sauce and liquid aminos may need to be thickened.
If the sauce needs thickening, combine a ¼ tsp of xanthan gum with 1 tbsp of cold water then add to the pan.
For those with a soy allergy use Coconut Aminos.
I recommend steaming the broccoli first just until tender, not mushy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Frying
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Keto Beef and Broccoli, Low Carb Beef and Broccoli, Keto Beef Stir Fry, Keto Beef and Broccoli, Low Carb Beef Recipe, Keto Beef Broccoli, Keto Stir Fry Beef, Low Carb Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry, Low Carb Beef and Broccoli Recipe, Low Carb Beef Stir Fry, Asian Beef, Beef and Broccoli, Beef Stir Fry, Beef Recipes