Everyone’s favorite muffin, without a doubt the Best Keto Blueberry Muffins with almond flour. They are low carb and easy to make. Have them for breakfast, a low carb snack, or for dessert!
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- ½ Tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Powdered Swerve
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 5 Eggs
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium-size bowl add the almond flour and the coconut flour and stir.
- Add the baking powder, cinnamon and salt and blend.
- In another bowl crack your eggs open, add the coconut oil and vanilla and whisk them together until well blended.
- Next, add the swerve and mix it in with the eggs.
- Then add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and once again whisk it together but do not overmix.
- Fold in half of the blueberries.
- Fill your muffin pan with paper liners.
- Lightly spray the liners with cooking spray so that the muffins will not stick.
- With a spoon scoop out some of the muffin batter into the muffin pan. Only fill the cups ½-¾ of the way. Do not overfill.
- Now it’s time to add the other half of the berries on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, but check them the last few minutes of baking with a toothpick to check doneness. Do not overbake.
- When done, take them out of the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes, then pull them out of the pan with the papers too, and place them on a cooling rack. Let cool completely before attempting to eat them. I know that it’s tempting but if they are not cool they could fall apart.
- Enjoy eating the best Keto blueberry muffins!
3.3 NET Carbs Per Muffin
Do not overbake or the almond flour blueberry muffins may fall apart. The same is true if you try to eat them before they are completely cooled.
Make sure to use cupcake liners in your pan and don’t forget to spray them with cooking spray or the muffin will stick for sure.
If possible fresh blueberries are always best.
Do not use any more than 1 cut of berries or the muffins will become soggy.
Put half into the batter and the other half on top, so you will have berries throughout all of the muffins instead of all on the bottom.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Blueberry Muffins, Low Carb Blueberry Muffins, Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins, Keto Blueberry Muffins Recipe, Low Carb Blueberry Muffins Recipe, Keto Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour, Best Keto Blueberry Muffins, Easy Almond Flour Muffins, sugar-free Blueberry Muffins, Keto Muffins, homemade Keto Blueberry Muffins, Homemade Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins, Keto Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins