Summer is the perfect season to indulge in this Keto Blueberry Pie. Made with an almond flour crust and a delicious sugar-free blueberry filling, you are going to love this fresh blueberry pie.
- 1 Recipe for an Almond Flour Pie Crust
- 3 cups fresh blueberries (divided: 2 cups +1 cup)
- 1 cup granulated Swerve
- 2 tsp water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ cup cold water
- Follow the instructions for making the almond flour pie crust.
- Once the pie crust is cooked and has cooled down, place 1 cup of fresh blueberries onto the crust and let sit.
- In a small saucepan add 2 cups of blueberries, 2 tsp of water, and low carb sweetener. Turn onto medium-high heat and stir together. Keep stirring, so it doesn’t stick and burn.
- In a glass add 2 tbsp of cornstarch and ½ cup of cold water, stir together.
- Add the liquid mixture into the saucepan and stir continuously until it’s thickened up.
- Pour the blueberry filling over the fresh blueberries and spread out evenly.
- Place plastic wrap or foil over the pie and place in the fridge to chill for about 2 hours.
7.1 NET CARBS PER SERVING
Place the pie crust in the fridge to chill for about an hour before rolling out.
If you don’t want to use the cornstarch, you can replace it with ½-1 tsp of xanthan gum.
If you can afford a few extra carbs then put 2 cups of fresh berries in the crust and 2 cups in the filling.
Fresh blueberries are best, but frozen will work as well.
Let chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Blueberry Pie, Sugar Free Blueberry Pie, Low Carb Blueberry Pie, Keto Blueberry Pie Recipe, Sugar-Free Blueberry Pie, Keto Blueberry Pie Filling, Sugar Free Blueberry Pie Filling, How to make Keto Blueberry Pie,