This amazing recipe for Keto Bread will become one of your favorites. I never thought that there would be bread again on a low carb diet. We worked on this one for many times before we came up with a bread that we thought was a great one to share with you. It is easy to make and only has a few basic ingredients which will make this one of your family’s favorites just as it is in our house.
- 8 whole Eggs
- 1 tsp Swerve
- 2 ¼ cups Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½–¾ tsp Xanthan Gum
- ½ tsp Salt
Making the Dough:
- Get a large bowl and add the eggs to the bowl. Mix it with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes.
- Next add the melted coconut oil and beat it together with the eggs until smooth, about 30-60 seconds.
- Now it’s time to add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl. Now blend everything together.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line the loaf pan with parchment paper so that the bread does not stick to the pan.
- Spread the batter evenly in the pan and pull the parchment paper over the top of the loaf and lightly press down on it to flatten out the bread. Leave the paper on the top whole it is baking which will also prevent the loaf from burning and cracking on the top.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- To test and see if the loaf of keto bread is done, use a wooden or metal skewer which is longer than toothpicks.
- When the bread is done take it out of the oven and place it on a wire rack until it is completely cool. When you are dealing with things made from almond flour, it can fall apart when it’s hot so let it set up.
2.7 NET CARBS PER SLICE
To avoid an eggy taste to the bread, just make sure that your eggs and coconut oil or butter are at room temperature before using them.
Using 1 or 2 drops of stevia sweetener can take away any egg taste in the bread but stevia has a very unique flavor that I personally do not care for.
If you don’t have xanthan gum you can replace it with psyllium husk powder or gelatin powder.
If you want to omit 2 whole eggs, feel free to replace them with 3 egg whites. But do not omit more than that because you do need them to help with the texture of the bread.
When you are baking with almond flour, you need to let it cool completely before moving or cutting into it so that it does not break apart. Remember it is different baking with some low carb ingredients.
Storing: The best way to preserve your keto white bread is to store it in the refrigerator in a ziploc plastic bag. It will keep for at least a week.
Freezing: The best keto bread is something that freezes very well for a few months if it is wrapped properly. Slice it and freeze it in a ziploc bag, and then put the bag into a plastic container for double protection. Take out only what you are going to use at one time.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Bread, Low Carb Bread, Keto Bread Recipe, Best Keto Bread, Keto-Friendly Bread, Low Carb Bread Recipe, Paleo Bread, Best Keto Bread Recipe, Paleo Bread Recipe, How to Make Keto Bread, Easy Keto Bread, No Carb Bread, Keto Sandwich Bread, Carb Free Bread, Zero Carb Bread, Easy Keto Bread Recipe, Keto Loaf Bread, Keto White Bread, Fluffy Keto Bread, Easy Keto Bread, Homemade Low Carb Bread