This Keto Broccoli Salad recipe is a keeper! It will become one of your favorite/go-to recipes, even for friends and family. It’s easy to make year-round from very basic ingredients including everyone’s favorite…bacon.
8 cups Broccoli
1 ½ cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
½ cup Bell Peppers
½ cup Red Onion
1 cup chopped Bacon
1 cup chopped Tomatoes
¾ cup Mayonnaise
½ tsp Pepper
½ tsp Celery Salt
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
¼ cup Powdered Swerve
- Grab a large bowl for the salad.
- I like to chop all of my ingredients at first and then mix them together but you could also prepare them one at a time and mix them together as you go along.
- Bake the bacon in the oven and then crumble it up.
- Cut the broccoli into small, bite-sized florets and then place it in the bowl.
- Chop the onions in small pieces.
- Cut the peppers.
- Now cut the tomatoes.
- Now shred the cheddar cheese.
- Add all of the prepped ingredients to the salad and blend them all together.
- Get a bowl and measure out the mayo and place it in the bowl.
- Next, add the Swerve.
- The next ingredients are the celery salt, and pepper, add them.
- The vinegar is the next ingredient to add into the broccoli salad and blend well until all the dressing is smooth.
- Spoon it over the prepared broccoli salad with bacon and cheddar and blend it all together.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
4.2 NET Carbs per serving
If you want to replace the mayo, you can use sour cream or Greek yogurt.
Use real bacon and not imitation bacon bits.
Do not use finely shredded cheddar cheese, instead use thicker shredded cheese or even small chunks.
If you want to make the dressing a few days ahead of time, that’s good, then the flavors will come together better.
You can even make the salad a couple of days ahead of serving.
- Category: Salads
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Broccoli Salad, Low Carb Broccoli Salad, Keto Broccoli Salad Recipe, Low Carb Broccoli Salad Recipe, Best Keto Broccoli Salad, Easy Keto Broccoli Salad, Easy Low Carb Broccoli Salad, Best Low Carb Broccoli Salad, Healthy Broccoli Salad, How to make Keto Broccoli Salad, Broccoli Salad with bacon, Broccoli Salad with cheese