A creamy and delicious Keto Cheesecake made with such ease! It’s a great low carb and gluten-free dessert that your friends and family will love. Oh, and did I mention that there is no water bath for this Sugar-Free Cheesecake?!
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp swerve brown sugar
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 24 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ⅔ cup granulated monk fruit
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Bring all your ingredients to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl stir all the crust ingredients: almond flour, swerve brown sugar, flaxseed meal, melted butter, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the mixture to the springform pan and press down evenly. If you have enough you can press it up the sides too.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- In a medium-sized bowl add the cream cheese, and using a hand or stand mixer, start mixing the cream cheese.
- Add the sour cream and mix it again.
- Now add the low carb sweetener, eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice. Mix again until smooth, you don’t want any lumps.
- Tap the bowl on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Pour the batter into the prepared crust, and gently tap again to make sure the filling is spread out evenly in the pan.
- Place the cheesecake in the middle of the oven and cook for 50 minutes. You want the center of the keto cheesecake to still be a little jiggly. *DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DURING THE COOKING PROCESS.
- Once the cheesecake is done cooking, turn the oven off, crack the door open, and leave the cheesecake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 1 hour. *About 10 minutes into the cooling time, run a very thin knife around the inside of the springform pan to loosen the crust from the sides.
- Loosely cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4-6 hours, but overnight is best.
6.3 NET CARBS PER SLICE
ALL YOUR INGREDIENTS SHOULD BE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. It ensures a smooth, creamy texture preventing lumps.
Try not to overbeat the cheesecake batter. When it gets overbeat it allows too much air into the batter and can cause it to rise too much in the oven then collapse once removed.
To make a very smooth batter without over-beating it, fully blend the cream cheese first, then add the other ingredients.
Tap the bowl of filling on the counter a few times to remove air bubbles.
If you decide to use the water bath method: Tightly wrap foil around the entire pan and place in a baking dish, then pour about ¾ “ hot water.
DON’T OPEN THE OVEN WHILE THE CHEESECAKE IS COOKING.
To avoid cracking: Cook at a low temperature, Do not overbeat the filling, Don’t overcook the cheesecake.
Let the keto cheesecake chill in the fridge for 4-6 hours, but overnight is best.
If you get cracks, cover them with Keto Whipped Cream, fresh fruit, homemade keto chocolate sauce, or a keto caramel sauce.
To easily cut a cheesecake, pour hot water into a jar, dip a large chef’s knife into the water, wipe it with a paper towel and slice through the cheesecake. Redip and wipe the knife between cutting each slice.
To free the crust, after it’s cooled on the counter for 10 minutes run a thin knife around the edges.
Nut-Free Crust – If you have a nut allergy then replace the almond flour with sunflower seed flour, 1:1 ratio.
Crustless Low Carb Cheesecake – To make this keto cheesecake without a crust, line the inside of the springform pan with parchment paper, then lightly spray the paper and the sides of the pan with a non-stick pan.
Keto Chocolate Crust – Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the crust ingredients.
Espresso Keto Cheesecake – Add 1 teaspoon of espresso powder to the cheesecake filling.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake – Add ½ cup natural peanut butter to the filling.
Freezing cheesecake is easy, and you can freeze the whole cheesecake or individual slices.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Cheesecake, Low Carb Cheesecake, Keto Cheesecake Recipe, Sugar-Free Cheesecake, Low Carb Cheesecake Recipe, Keto Cheesecake Crust, Sugar-Free cheesecake recipe, Easy Keto Cheesecake, Best Keto Cheesecake, Keto-friendly Cheesecake, How to Make Keto Cheesecake, Almond Flour Crust Cheesecake, Best Low Carb Cheesecake, Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake, Homemade Cheesecake