Rich and indulgent Keto Chocolate Muffins are a decadent treat that will make your low carb lifestyle easy to stick to. These almond flour and coconut flour chocolate muffins are only 3.5 NET Carbs per muffin making them something you can indulge in any day of the week.
- 1 ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1 ¼ cup powdered swerve
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ¾ cup lily’s chocolate chips (divided ½ cup +¼ cup)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In one bowl we want to mix our dry ingredients. Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, powdered swerve, and baking powder. Stir all ingredients together, making sure to get all the lumps out, even the tiny ones. Once it’s all mixed up, set aside.
- Now in another bowl add the eggs, melted butter, vanilla, and almond milk. Whisk the wet ingredients together until completely whisked.
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and whisk together until fully combined.
- Gently fold in ½ cup chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Place the muffin liners into the muffin pan, and gently spray the liners with a little bit of cooking spray. It helps the almond flour chocolate muffins from sticking to the liners. Use a cookie scoop and start scooping the batter into the muffin liners. You should get about 16 chocolate muffins.
- Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips on top of each almond flour chocolate muffin.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. I suggest checking them in 20 minutes and testing the muffins with a toothpick. Add on extra baking time if you find they are not quite ready.
3.5 NET CARBS PER MUFFIN
Don’t overmix the batter.
Fill each muffin tin about ¾ full.
Remove the muffin cups from the pan and let cool on a cooling rack.
Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
Replace the butter with refined coconut oil for a dairy-free option.
Wrap each muffin with aluminum foil then place it in a Ziploc bag and put it in the freezer for 1-2 months.
Sprinkle with Powdered Swerve after the muffins are cooked for some extra flare.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Chocolate Muffins, Low Carb Chocolate Muffins, Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins, Coconut Flour Chocolate Muffins, Chocolate Keto Muffins, Keto Chocolate Muffin Recipe, Low Carb Chocolate Muffin Recipe, Sugar-Free Chocolate Muffins, Almond Flour Chocolate Muffins, How to make Keto Chocolate Muffins, Keto Chocolate Muffins with chocolate chips, Keto Chocolate Muffins with almond flour, Keto Chocolate Muffins with coconut flour, Best Keto Chocolate Muffins, Easy Keto Chocolate Muffins