A creamy and delicious low carb Keto chocolate pudding recipe that everyone in the family will love, including your kids. It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and a few hours to chill, it’s going to be a new dessert at your family table.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup powdered swerve
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tsp vanilla
- In a medium saucepan add the heavy cream, almond milk, powdered swerve, and cocoa powder. Turn the stove on low heat and start whisking. You want to keep whisking so the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- As you continue to whisk, the pudding will start to thicken. Add in the xanthan gum slowly and keep on whisking. You don’t want the pudding to boil, so make sure that it stays on low heat.
- Once the pudding has started to thicken, take the saucepan off the stove.
- Stir in the vanilla and whisk until it’s mixed in.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Cover the pudding with plastic wrap, pressing the plastic wrap onto the pudding directly. This is key, it will prevent the pudding from getting “pudding skin” on it.
- Place in the fridge for 2-4 hours. The longer the better, to make sure that low carb pudding really sets.
2.5 NET CARBS PER SERVING
You can use 2 cups of heavy cream instead of 1 cup of heavy cream and 1 cup of almond milk, but it will change the nutrition facts and will add more calories.
Use a powdered sweetener, NOT a granulated one. Using granulated sweeteners will leave you with a grainy pudding.
Be sure to cook the pudding on low heat and DO NOT LET IT BOIL.
Constantly whisk the pudding while it cooks, so it doesn’t burn.
1 tsp of xanthan gum is the perfect amount in order to thicken the pudding.
To avoid getting “pudding skin” gently press plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding.
Chill for at least 2-4 hours.
Up the powdered swerve to ⅔ cup if you like things a bit sweeter.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Ket Chocolate Pudding, Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding, Low Carb Chocolate Pudding, Keto Chocolate Pudding Recipe, Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Recipe, Low Carb Chocolate Pudding Recipe, Best Keto Chocolate Pudding, Easy Chocolate Pudding, How to Make Keto Chocolate Pudding, Keto Pudding, Keto Pudding Recipe, How to Make Keto Pudding, Sugar Free Pudding Recipe, Low Carb Pudding, Best Sugar-Free Pudding