Keto Edible Cookie Dough is a great way to “have your cookies and eat them too!” In this recipe, you don’t have to worry about getting salmonella from eating raw cookie dough because there are no eggs in them. Making up a batch is so easy to do and delicious to eat with only a few ingredients that you probably have right in your kitchen. These are a great dessert for your kids too, delicious and healthy.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp lily’s dark chocolate chips
- Get your mixing bowl and add the dry ingredients, one at a time, almond flour, coconut flour, Monkfruit. Mix them together.
- Next step is to add your wet ingredients to the dry ones, also one at a time, coconut oil, butter and vanilla. Now blend them all together.
- Last but not least it’s time to add the chocolate chips. Stir them in.
- The best step is getting your spoon and enjoy it spoonful by spoonful.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Cookie Dough, Sugar Free Cookie Dough, Keto Edible Cookie Dough,Keto Cookie Dough Recipe, Low Carb Cookie Dough, Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Edible Keto Cookie Dough, Sugar Free Edible Cookie Dough, Low Carb Edible Cookie Dough, Best Keto Cookie Dough, Keto Cookie Dough Balls, Keto No Bake Cookie Dough