Slow Cooker Keto Crack Chicken is one of the most delicious and creamy chicken recipes you will ever have. It gives you the real comfort food feel that we all know and love, while still keeping you on your keto diet.
- 3.5lb chicken breast
- 2 tsp dried chives
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Sprinkle the seasonings on top of the chicken, then place the cream cheese on top. Be sure to cut the cream cheese into cubes, to ensure the chicken is evenly covered.
- Cover with the lid and cook on High for 4 hours, or on Low for 6 hours.
- Using 2 forks, shred the chicken, then mix the cream cheese and chicken together.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese and bacon, then mix until melted.
- Top with fresh scallions. Feel free to add some more shredded cheese and bacon if you want.
- Serve the keto crack chicken and enjoy!
1.8 NET CARBS PER ¾ CUP SERVING
Use homemade ranch seasoning instead of store-bought packets.
Make sure the chicken is BONELESS.
Chicken breasts or thighs work the best.
Cheddar is my favorite but mozzarella or pepper jack both work well too.
Keto Crack Chicken can be cooked in a slow cooker, Instant Pot, or in the oven.
Use this low carb crock pot chicken as a dip, with some fresh veggie sticks.
Instead of chicken, you could try using pork. A pork loin will work just as well as the chicken.
Add in ½ – 1 tsp xanthan gum to thicken the sauce if needed.
REHEATING INSTRUCTIONS: Microwave – Place the leftovers in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 60-90 seconds, or until it’s reached your desired temperature. Oven – Place the leftover keto crack chicken in an oven-safe baking dish and bake at 350 for about 10-15 minutes. Stovetop – Place the leftover bacon cheddar ranch chicken in a skillet or frying pan and cook on medium-high heat until fully reheated.
TO FREEZE: Place in individual Ziplock bags, or in a freezer safe container and freeze for up to 3 months.
STORING LEFTOVERS: Store the leftover keto crack chicken in an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator for about 4-5 days. Always make sure that it cools down to room temperature before storing.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Crack Chicken, Keto Crack Chicken Recipe, Low Carb Crack Chicken, Keto Crockpot Chicken, Keto Slow Cooker Chicken, Keto Crockpot Recipes, Low Carb Crock Pot Chicken, Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken, Keto Slow Cooker Chicken, Keto Crockpot Recipes, Best Keto Crack Chicken, Easy Keto Crack Chicken, Best Slow Cooker Chicken, Crack Chicken Recipe