Easy Keto Cream Cheese Cookies are a quick and simple recipe not only for ketogenic diets but also a perfect gluten-free cookie recipe as well. Made with almond flour they are low calorie and low carb too, only 0.9 NET CARBS per cookie.
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup granulated monk fruit
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, xanthan gum, baking powder, and stir.
- In a larger bowl add the softened butter and low carb sweetener. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer and mix together until creamy.
- Add the cream cheese and beat again.
- Add vanilla and egg, mix again.
- Combine the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients together and mix until fully combined.
- Line a baking tray with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Use a 1” cookie scoop and scoop out the cookie dough balls onto a baking tray.
- Roll each one into smooth balls.
- Use the palm of your hand, and flatten each ball slightly. Keto cream cheese cookies do not spread much on their own.
- Optional: Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar or top with a few sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and let them cool completely.
Instead of almond extract, you can use orange or lemon extracts.
Egg-Free: Add 8oz cream cheese instead of 4oz.
Dairy-Free: Use vegan cream cheese and vegan butter.
For sliced cookies: Roll the cookie dough into a log, wrap in plastic wrap, chill in the freezer for 15 minutes. Slice into even cookies. Then bake.
Use a cookie scoop for even-sized cookies.
Cookie Press: Add the dough to a cookie press.
Use a silicone baking mat or parchment paper on the cookie tray.
Let fully cool before eating to prevent cookies from crumbling.
Store on the counter for up to 2 days, or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keto cream cheese cookie dough can be stored in the fridge for a few days before baking.
Freeze for up to 3 months.
Add a tablespoon of sour cream for even softer cookies.
Decorate the cream cheese cookies if you would like.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Cream Cheese Cookies, Cream Cheese Keto Cookies, Low Carb Cream Cheese Cookies, Keto Cream Cheese Cookie Recipe, Keto Cookies, Almond Flour Cream Cheese Cookies, Coconut Flour Cream Cheese Cookies, Keto Cream Cheese Dessert, Keto Cream Cheese Recipe