These Keto Dinner Rolls are yummy and easy to make. Chewy and Delicious. You can use Fathead Dough for so many recipes, you’ll want it with every meal!
- 1 ¾ cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 jumbo Egg
- 2 ½ oz Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ cups Almond Flour
- 1 ¼ tsp baking soda (or) 4 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 Tbsp melted butter
- Melt the 2 kinds of cheese together in the microwave, probably 1 ½ min stirring halfway through.
- Put the melted cheese in the food processor, add egg and mix until well blended.
- Next, add the flour and baking soda. Mix till thoroughly blended, only 20 seconds or so.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place it into the refrigerator for 30 min.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- When the oven is preheated, remove the dough from the refrigerator and cut the dough into 8 pieces. Place evenly on the cookie sheet. Press down so that the bottom is flat but the tops are still rounded.
- Melt 1-2 Tbsp butter and brush it on top of the rolls.
- Sprinkle the tops of the rolls with sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried onion flakes, garlic powder or any other spices that you would like on top of your low carb rolls. The melted butter will help the spices stick better to the rolls.
- Place rolls in the oven. To help the rolls rise better, place another cookie sheet on the bottom rack of the oven with 8 ice cubes.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes. The rolls may split and turn golden brown.
2 NET CARBS PER ROLL
Other important things to keep in mind about this recipe…
The rolls will get harder as they sit around because of all the cheese, so keep the leftovers in the refrigerator and reheat.
Use a little extra baking powder to help your Keto rolls to rise better.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Dinner Rolls, Keto Dinner Rolls Recipe, Low Carb Dinner Rolls, Low Carb Dinner Roll Recipe, Fathead Rolls, Fathead Rolls Recipe, How to Make Keto Dinner Rolls,