This keto granola recipe is easy to make and just takes only 5 minutes of prep. It is a low carb healthy breakfast or makes the perfect snack. Store these keto granola clusters in the pantry and put them in yogurt or almond milk.
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ unshredded coconut flakes
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp powdered Swerve
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees, and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the almonds, pecans, walnuts, and shredded coconut to the food processor. Pulse 3-5 times until the nuts are roughly chopped.
- Now add the sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, cinnamon, and powdered swerve. Pulse another 2-3 times. Don’t over pulse, you don’t want it too fine. Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg white. Pour the egg white and vanilla over the keto granola mixture and stir together.
- Pour it onto a baking tray and be sure to spread it evenly on the tray.
- Bake for about 12-13 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Allow the low carb granola to fully cool before breaking it apart. Transfer to an airtight container and store in a cool dry place.
3.6 NET CARBS PER SERVING
Swap out any of the ingredients and make it different every time.
Don’t over pulse the granola in the food processor. You don’t want it to be too fine.
You can toast the nuts first for another depth of flavor.
Use whatever low carb sweetener you prefer.
Egg-Free Option: Replace the egg white with sugar-free maple syrup, or nut butter.
Keep the oven temperature low to avoid burning.
Popular add-ins: Sugar-free chocolate chips, nut butter, pumpkin pie spice, sugar-free maple syrup, collagen, or protein powder.
Let the keto granola cool completely before you break it into pieces and store it.
To Store: Allow the low carb granola to completely cool, then it transfer it to an airtight container or mason jar. Keep it stored at room temperature, and it will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks.
To Freeze: Place the keto granola in a freeze-safe container and freeze for up to 6 months.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Granola, Low Carb Granola, Keto Granola Recipe, Keto Nut Granola, Keto-Friendly Granola, Sugar-Free Granola, Low Carb Granola Recipe, Keto Granola Clusters, Easy Keto Granola, Best Keto Granola, Ketogenic Granola, Low Carb Breakfast, Keto Breakfast, Granola Recipe, Healthy Granola, Gluten-Free Granola