If you are a lover of lemon then these Keto Lemon Bars are perfect for you! Made with a buttery almond flour crust, then topped with delicious low carb lemon curd, these easy and healthy sugar-free lemon bars are going to be a hit in your household.
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup granulated monk fruit
- ½ cup granulated monk fruit
- ½ cup powdered swerve
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla
- powdered swerve for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the shortbread crust ingredients in a small bowl. Using a spoon, mix all the ingredients together. Cover an 8×8 or 9×9 glass pan with parchment paper.
- Place the crust into the pan and press down. DO NOT POKE HOLES INTO THE CRUST. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Zest and juice the lemons and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the almond flour, monk fruit, and powdered swerve. Use a spoon or whisk to mix together, make sure it’s smooth. You don’t want any lumps at all.
- Add in the vanilla and eggs, then whisk until smooth. Then add the lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Pour the lemon filling into the baked crust and immediately transfer to the oven. Bake for 25 minutes or until the filling is set.
- Carefully pull out of the oven and let cool. Once cooled then transfer to the fridge for at least 2-3 hours or until it’s completely chilled.
- Pull the parchment paper out and place the bars on a large cutting board. Using a large chef’s knife cut into 16 squares. Using a sifter, sprinkle the top of the bars with powdered swerve.
1.5 NET CARBS PER SQUARE
Use a glass dish. Metal pans can cause the lemon squares to have a slightly metallic taste.
Fresh lemon juice – Bottled lemon juice doesn’t even come close to the real thing.
Lemon zest is also key, it adds another level of lemony flavor.
Line the baking dish with parchment paper so you can easily pull it out.
When cutting the squares, wipe the knife with a paper towel or rinse with hot water in between cuts.
Double the recipe – use a 9×13 baking dish and double all the ingredients.
Make sure the bars are completely cooled before cutting into them.
Add the powdered sugar after the bars are cut into squares.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Lemon Bars, Low Carb Lemon Bars, Sugar Free Lemon Bars, Keto Lemon Bars Recipe, Sugar-Free Lemon Bars Recipe, Low Carb Lemon Bars Recipe, The Best Keto Lemon Bars, Easy Low Carb Lemon Bars, How to Make Keto Lemon Bars, Lemon Bars, Lemon Squares, Keto Lemon Squares, Keto Lemon Filling, Sugar-Free Lemon Curd