This is a recipe for Keto Linzer cookies that are easy to make and super yummy! Gluten-Free and Low Carb, these linzer cookies will be a favorite snack!
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- ⅓ cup Monk Fruit
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 4 tbsp Sugar-free raspberry jam (I used Smucker’s Brand)
- To make your Linzer Cookies you need to get a mixing bowl and with an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sweetener.
- Next, add the Vanilla and mix.
- Lastly, add the Salt and Almond Flour and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate your cookie dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Take it out of the refrigerator and use a rolling pin to roll out the dough between 2 pieces of Parchment paper.
- When it is rolled out to your desired thickness, then use your cookie cutter to cut out your cookies. Do half of the dough with the cookie cutter for the bottom half and then do the other half with the cookie cutter for the top half.
- Take a thin metal spatula or a cookie spatula to remove your cookies from one piece of parchment paper to the next piece of parchment paper that is lining your cookie sheet.
- So that you don’t waste any of your dough, take the scraps of dough from around where you just cut out your cookies and roll it out again, and now make more cookies from the rest of the dough and continue to do this step until all of your dough is used up.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Be sure to watch your dough closely so that you do not overcook your cookies. You want them to be a light golden color.
Putting Them Together
Just take the bottom cookie and spread it with a thin layer of jam ( don’t put too much otherwise the jam will spread out of the sides when you place your top layer on)
Take a small/ fine strainer and fill it with some powdered swerve and shake it over the top cookie.
Next step is to carefully place the top cookie over the jam trying not to rub any of the powder off the tops.
Now your cookies are complete!
1.5 NET CARBS PER COOKIE
Chill the dough before rolling. Otherwise, your dough will be too sticky to roll and form.
Don’t overbake the cookies otherwise, they will break.
If you use raspberry jam for your low carb cookies and you don’t want the seeds, you can buy a seedless version.
After awhile If your powdered Swerve soaks into your cookie just use your small strainer and shake it over your cookie again, just like you did before.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
Keywords: Keto Linzer Cookies, Keto Linzer Cookies Recipe, Low Carb Linzer Cookies, Low Carb Linzer Cookies Recipe, Sugar Free Linzer Cookies, Almond Flour Linzer Cookies, Sugar-Free Linzer Cookies Recipe, Almond Flour Linzer Cookies Recipe, How to Make Linzer Cookies