An easy Keto No-bake Cheesecake recipe that’s so rich and creamy you’d never know it is sugar-free. Made with a super smooth filling and a light crust, our no-bake cheesecake is easy and perfect for the whole family.
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup monkfruit sweetener
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- 24 oz cream cheese (softened)
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup powdered Swerve
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- In a large mixing bowl add the almond flour, sweetener, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and melted butter.
- Stir all the ingredients together.
- Add the mixture to the 8” springform pan and press down evenly. Set aside.
- In a chilled bowl, add the heavy cream. Beat the heavy cream until whipped cream consistency. Set in the fridge.
- Grab another large bowl. Add the softened cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, and lemon juice. Beat the filling mixture until smooth.
- Add in half of the powdered sweetener, beat until combined, then add the remaining powdered sweetener. Mix again.
- Scoop the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling. Beat on high until the filling is smooth and well combined. You want the filling to be completely free of lumps.
- Pour the filling on top of the crust. You may need to scoop it out and tap the pan the make sure the filling is evenly spread out.
- Smooth the top with a spatula to get a nice even surface.
- Place the no-bake cheesecake into the fridge to chill.
- Make sure you let the cheesecake firm up for at least 4-6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Serve with your favorite topping.
4.7 NET CARBS PER SLICE.
Chill the bowl you are using for the heavy cream.
Make sure the cream cheese is softened, not right out of the fridge. It makes a difference.
You can replace the almond flour with macadamia nut flour, pecan flour, or hazelnut flour.
NUT-FREE OPTION – Replace the almond flour with sunflower seed flour.
DAIRY-FREE OPTION – Replace the cream cheese with vegan cream cheese, sour cream with vegan sour cream, and the melted butter with melted coconut oil.
Keto Chocolate Crust – Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the crust ingredients.
Espresso Keto Cheesecake – Add 1 teaspoon of espresso powder to the cheesecake filling.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake – Add ½ cup natural peanut butter to the filling.
Pumpkin Cheesecake – Add ½-¾ cup pure pumpkin puree to the filling.
Citrus Cheesecake – Replace the lemon juice with juice from an orange, and add in orange zest. Cara Cara oranges make the best citrus cheesecake.
Chocolate Cheesecake – Add in 8 oz melted and cooled unsweetened chocolate to the filling.
No-Bake Cheesecake Bars: Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Assemble the cheesecake according to the instructions in the recipe card.
Cheesecake Cupcakes: Place cupcake liners into a cupcake pan. Fill each liner with the crust and the filling. Chill in the fridge.
Cheesecake Cups: Fill small mason jars, or the cup of your choice with the crust ingredients and the filling. Chill in the fridge.
Freezing cheesecake is easy, and you can freeze the whole cheesecake or individual slices.
To easily cut a cheesecake, pour hot water into a jar, dip a large chef’s knife into the water, wipe it with a paper towel and slice through the cheesecake. Redip and wipe the knife between cutting each slice.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 4-6 Hours or Overnight
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto No Bake Cheesecake, Low Carb No Bake Cheesecake, Keto No Bake Cheesecake Recipe, Sugar-Free No Bake Cheesecake, Quick Keto No Bake Cheesecake, Low Carb No Bake Cheesecake Recipe, Best Keto No Bake Cheesecake, Easy Keto No Bake Cheesecake, No Bake Cheesecake Recipe, Cheesecake Recipe, No Bake Keto Desserts, Low Carb No Bake Desserts