This is a recipe for the best Sugar-Free Keto Pecan Pie. A low carb version of a normally high carb pie, that is easy to make and equally delicious to eat.
The Crust –
The Filling –
- 1 ¾ cups Butter
- 1 ¼ cups Brown Sugar Swerve
- 1 ¼ cups Bocha Sweet
- 1 heaping Tbsp Vanilla
- ½ tsp Salt
- 6 large Eggs or 5 jumbo ones
- 2 ½ cups Pecan Halves
- Prepare the pie crust according to directions
- Bake pie crust for 10 min at 325 degrees.
- Remove and let cool.
- While the pie crust is cooling, in a saucepan over low heat, melt butter and 2 sweeteners together, stirring until they dissolve, maybe 2 minutes or so.
- Next whisk in the vanilla and salt. Take off the burner.
- After the butter mixture has off the burner for about 10 minutes whisk in the eggs.
- Place pecans in the crust. Pour filling over the nuts.
- Bake about 45 minutes or so but start checking it about 35-40 min.
- When the pie puffs up a little in the center and it still jiggles slightly, like jello, then it’s done. I also stick a small paring knife in the center to make sure it’s not too wet. If it’s not done cook another few minutes but keep an eye on it because the last few minutes will go quickly.
5.3 NET CARBS PER SLICE
Other important things to keep in mind about this recipe…
I found that if you use a glass baking dish instead of a metal one your pie cooks more evenly.
Preheating the oven is important in this recipe because of all the eggs. It’s as if you were making a custard.
Bring your eggs to room temperature, about 20 minutes ahead, to achieve better results. Cold eggs can throw your pie all off.
It’s good to have a pie guard to go around crust so it won’t burn. If you don’t have one then put a piece of foil loosely over the top of the pie to avoid burning the top.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Pecan Pie, Keto Pecan Pie Recipe, Low Carb Pecan Pie, Low Carb Pecan Pie Recipe, Sugar-Free Pecan Pie, Sugar-Free Pecan Pie Recipe, How to Make Sugar Free Pecan Pie, How to Make Keto Pecan Pie