Easy Keto Low Carb Pizza Casserole is a quick and easy dinner that not only the whole family will love but is also perfect for meal prepping. Use your favorite toppings, bake, and EAT!
- 6 cups chopped cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic
- 1 lb Italian sausage, mild or hot
- 2 cups marinara sauce or pizza sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 20 slices pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop the cauliflower into large bite-sized pieces.
- In an oven-safe casserole tray, add the chopped cauliflower, olive oil, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Toss the cauliflower.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the sausage and garlic to a frying pan. Use a meat chopper to break up the links. Fully cook, put in a bowl and set aside.
- Put the sliced mushrooms in the frying pan and sauté.
- Take the cauliflower out of the oven once tender.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and spread evenly. Add the ground sausage, then cover with the shredded mozzarella cheese. Top with sliced pepperoni and the sauteed mushrooms.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted the the casserole is bubbling.
- Cut into equal-sized pieces and serve.
7.2 NET CARBS PER SERVING
Be sure to cut the cauliflower into larger pieces, as they will shrink once baked.
Use any of your favorite pizza toppings, the options really are endless.
Make-Ahead Instructions: Prep the keto pizza casserole ahead of time and keep it stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking.
Storing Instructions: After the pizza casserole has been baked, store your leftovers in an airtight container and place them in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Reheating the whole pizza casserole while frozen: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and bake for 40-50 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Reheating Leftovers: In a microwave-safe bowl or plate, microwave for 30-second intervals.
To Freeze Whole: Bake the whole casserole in a metal tin pan for easy cleanup. Remove from the oven and let cool. Once cooled wrap the pan in foil a few times and place in the freezer for 2-3 months.
To Freeze Small Portions: Pre-portioned servings can either be placed in Ziploc bags then frozen, or in a plastic container and then frozen.
Dairy-Free Option: Replace the mozzarella with vegan shredded cheese instead.
Vegetarian Option: Instead of using any kind of meat, you can load it all with all kinds of veggies.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Keto Pizza Casserole, Low Carb Pizza Casserole, Pizza Casserole without Pasta, Keto Pizza Bake, Keto Pizza Casserole Recipe, Low Carb Casserole, Keto Casserole, Best Keto Pizza Casserole, Best Low Carb Keto Pizza Casserole, Easy Keto Pizza Casserole, Low Carb Casserole, Low Carb Dinner Recipe, Keto Dinner RecipeEasy Keto Low Carb Pizza Casserole is a quick and easy dinner that not only the whole family will love but is also perfect for meal prepping. Use your favorite toppings, bake, and EAT!