These are the best Keto Pumpkin Bars ever! Bursting with pumpkin spiced flavor, and topped with a creamy cream cheese frosting. They are a healthy low carb dessert that your family is gonna love!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 5 eggs
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- 1 cup powdered Swerve
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl add the eggs, pumpkin, and olive oil. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer combine all the ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine all the dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir together making sure that you get all the lumps out.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and continue mixing until it’s completely combined.
- Optional – Lightly spray the bottom of a 9×13 pan and place the parchment paper in the pan. This helps the parchment paper from moving around.
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper. This keeps the pumpkin bars from sticking to the pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely on the counter.
- To make the frosting bring both the cream cheese and butter to room temperature. Using an electric mixer or stand mixer and whip the cream cheese and butter together. Then add the sweetener, heavy cream, and vanilla. Whip until creamy.
- Now it’s time to frost the bars. Spread the frosting evenly over the bars.
- After it’s been frosted, cut the bars into 24 squares.
2.1 NET CARBS PER SQUARE BAR.
Use pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling. Be careful not to mistake them for each other. Pumpkin filling has added ingredients you don’t need or want. Pumpkin puree is just straight pumpkin.
Using a hand mixer or stand mixer will get the batter the smoothest. Don’t mix with a whisk or spoon, you won’t get the right texture.
Bring the cream cheese and the butter to room temperature before trying to mix the frosting.
If you want thinner bars use a baking sheet.
For thicker bars use a 9×9 pan. Keep in mind the baking time will be a little longer.
Add chocolate chips or chopped nuts to the batter.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Pumpkin Bars, Low Carb Pumpkin Bars, Healthy Pumpkin Bars, Keto Pumpkin Bar Recipe, Sugar-Free Pumpkin Bars, Keto Pumpkin Bars with Almond Flour, Keto Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting, Keto Pumpkin Pie Bars, Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bars, Best Keto Pumpkin Bars, Easy Pumpkin Bars, Low Carb Pumpkin Bar Recipe, Pumpkin Bars