This recipe is for the Best Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake. It’s super creamy, tasty, and loaded with pumpkin flavors, while still the perfect low carb fall dessert.
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp swerve brown sugar
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 24 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 – 15 oz canned pumpkin puree
- ⅔ cup granulated monk fruit
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ginger
- Bring all your ingredients to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl stir all the crust ingredients: almond flour, swerve brown sugar, flaxseed meal, melted butter, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the mixture to the springform pan and press down evenly. If you have enough you can press it up the sides too.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- In a medium-sized bowl add the cream cheese, and using a hand or stand mixer, start mixing the cream cheese.
- Add the sour cream and mix it again.
- Now add the low carb sweetener and mix again.
- Mix in the vanilla and cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Add the eggs and mix until combined. Don’t over mix.
- Now it’s time to add the pumpkin puree. Add the entire can of pumpkin, and mix until well combined.
- Tap the bowl on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Pour the batter into the prepared crust, and gently tap again to make sure the filling is spread out evenly in the pan.
- Place the cheesecake in the middle of the oven and cook for 55 minutes. You want the center of the keto cheesecake to still be a little jiggly. *DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DURING THE COOKING PROCESS.
- Once the cheesecake is done cooking, turn the oven off, crack the door open, and leave the cheesecake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 1 hour. *About 10 minutes into the cooling time, run a very thin knife around the inside of the springform pan to loosen the crust from the sides.
- Loosely cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4-6 hours, but overnight is best.
6.4 NET CARBS PER SLICE.
ALL YOUR INGREDIENTS SHOULD BE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. It ensures a smooth, creamy texture and prevents lumps.
Try not to overbeat the cheesecake batter. When it gets overbeat it allows too much air into the batter and can cause it to rise too much in the oven, then collapse once removed.
To make a very smooth batter without overbeating it, fully blend the cream cheese first, then add the other ingredients.
Tap the bowl of the filling on the counter a few times to remove air bubbles.
If you decide to use the water bath method: Tightly wrap foil around the entire pan and place in a baking dish, then pour ¾” hot water.
To avoid cracking: Cook at a low temperature. Do not overbeat the batter. Do not overcook the cheesecake.
To free the crust, after it has cooled on the counter for 10 minutes run a thin knife around the edges.
Let the low carb pumpkin cheesecake chill in the fridge for 4-6 hours, but overnight is best.
To easily cut a cheesecake, pour hot water into a jar, dip in a large chef’s knife into the jar, wipe it with a paper towel and slice through the cheesecake. Redip and wipe the knife between cutting slices.
If you get cracks, cover them with Keto Whipped Cream, homemade keto chocolate sauce, or a keto caramel sauce.
Freezing keto pumpkin cheesecake is easy and you can freeze the whole cheesecake or individual slices.
Nut-Free Crust – If you have a nut allergy then replace the almond flour with sunflower seed flour, it’s a 1:1 ratio.
You can add ½ cup collagen to the crust ingredients for a sturdier crust.
Keto Chocolate Crust – Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the crust ingredients.
Espresso Keto Cheesecake – Add 1 teaspoon of espresso powder to the cheesecake filling.
Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake – Add ½ cup natural peanut butter to the filling.
Crustless Low Carb Cheesecake – To make this keto cheesecake without a crust, line the inside of the springform pan with parchment paper, then lightly spray the paper and the sides of the pan with a non-stick pan.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake, Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake, Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe, Sugar-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake, Keto Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake, Best Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake, Easy Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake