Who doesn’t love cookies, and these Keto Pumpkin Cookies are going to become one of your favorites. They are such a great representation of Fall, soft and chewy with the warm feeling you get from these yummy, spicy, pumpkin treats.
- 6 Tbsp Butter, softened
- ½ cup Powdered Swerve
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree, or canned Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups Almond Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Swerve Sweetener
- 3 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- The first step is to get 2 bowls, one for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ones.
- In one bowl add almond flour, Swerve, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin spice.
- Mix it with a spoon until well blended.
- In the second bowl add softened butter, egg, pumpkin puree, and vanilla.
- Blend well with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and blend together with the mixer until well blended.
- Now it’s time to bake the cookies.
- Get a cookie sheet and line it with a piece of parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- With a scoop measure out each cookie and roll them into a ball and place on the baking tray.
- Take your palm and press down on the cookie balls to flatten them out about halfway down, keeping the cookies round and in one piece. They won’t spread out as most cookies do so you don’t have to spread them too far apart.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes, but check them after 20 minutes.
- Do not overcook them. When you take them out of the oven they should be soft and golden.
- Leave them on the cookie sheet until they are cool because if you try to take them off right away they are delicate and will fall apart.
- In a small bowl add ¼ cup of powdered Swerve, 3 Tbsp Heavy Cream, and ½ tsp Vanilla.
- Use a spoon to mix all of the ingredients together to achieve an icing texture. If the icing is too thick then add a few more drops of cream.
- Spread the frosting on the cookies.
1.5 NET CARBS per cookie
If you want your keto pumpkin cookies extra chewy then add ½ tsp xanthan gum.
If the dough is sticky or too soft then chill it for 15-20 minutes.
Place your sugar-free pumpkin cookies on a baking sheet leaving about 2 inches in between them and lightly flatten them out with the bottom of a glass or your palm. They won’t spread out anymore during baking so make them the thickness that you want them to finish at.
The almond flour pumpkin cookies will be fragile and soft when you take them out of the oven but they will get firm as they cool off. So don’t try to remove them from the baking sheet when they are hot, wait until they cool off enough to remove them without breaking them.
We like to use parchment paper to line our cookie sheet.
If you soften your butter too much it will produce flat and crispy cookies.
If your oven is too hot then the fat will melt quicker and also make flat and crispy cookies.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Pumpkin Cookies, Low Carb Pumpkin Cookies, Keto Pumpkin Spice Cookies, Keto Pumpkin Cookies Recipe, Sugar-Free Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin Keto Cookies, Pumpkin Cookies, Almond Flour Pumpkin Cookies, Best Keto Pumpkin Cookies, Easy Keto Pumpkin Cookies, Easy Low Carb Pumpkin Cookies, Low Carb Pumpkin Cookie Recipe, Keto Pumpkin Cookies with Vanilla Icing