This Easy Keto Ranch Dressing is going to become a new staple in your house. It takes less than 5 minutes to make and is perfect for a keto and low carb diet. Made with only a handful of ingredients that are likely found in your fridge and pantry. Ready…Set…Dip.
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried dill
- ½ tbsp dried chives
- ½ tbsp dried parsley
- Gather all of your ingredients.
- If you are using fresh herbs, then chop them. And if you are using fresh lemons, then go ahead and squeeze the juice.
- In a medium-sized bowl add the mayo, sour cream, dill, chives, parsley, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Stir or whisk until smooth.
- For best flavor, refrigerate for an hour before serving.
0.4 NET CARBS PER TABLESPOON
Dairy-Free Option: Replace the sour cream with mayonnaise.
Egg-Free Option: Replace the regular mayonnaise with vegan mayo.
Primal Kitchen and Chosen Foods are the 2 best store-bought vegan mayo brands.
You can replace the lemon juice with apple cider vinegar for a more tangy taste
If using fresh herbs you may need more than in the recipe card. Taste and add more accordingly.
Storing It: Store in an airtight container or mason jar, and keep for 1 week.
Freezing It: I don’t recommend freezing any leftover keto ranch dip.
- Category: Sauce/Dip
- Cuisine: American