These grilled Keto Stuffed Peppers are the perfect appetizer for your dinner guests. They are always my first “go to” appetizer. Easy to grill, not spicy, goat cheese, keto and low carb friendly.
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 bag 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 8.5 oz sun-dried tomatoes
- 1–2 pounds mini sweet peppers
- In a medium bowl mix cream cheese, goat cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Once all cheeses are mixed, add in the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Take a small paring knife and cut the tops off of the peppers.
- Using a butter knife, start stuffing your mixture into the peppers.
- Arrange peppers in grill basket standing up so the mixture doesn’t fall out while grilling.
- Grill peppers for about 10-15 minutes.
- 1.6 NET Carbs per Pepper
- If you let cream cheese and goat cheese soften, it will make it easier to mix.
- Using a butter knife to stuff the peppers I’ve found to be the easiest way.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Stuffed Peppers, Goat Cheese Stuffed Peppers, Low Carb Stuffed Peppers, Stuffed Mini Peppers, Stuffed Peppers, Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers