This Keto Stuffing Recipe is easy to make and delicious to eat all without the carbs. Perfect for a Turkey dinner!
- 4 tsp dried Parsley
- 32 oz Chicken Broth
- 1 ½ cups chopped Onions
- 3 cups Celery
- 8 oz Pork Rinds
- ¾ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 lbs Sausage
- ¾ tsp Thyme
- 3 tbsp Dried Minced Onion
- The first thing to do is brown up your ground sausage meat in a pan, stirring it and turning it until its cooked all the way through to a light brown, but do not overcook to make it crunchy.
- Take sausage out of the pan and place in a large bowl, but leave the meat drippings in the pan.
- In the meantime, chop up your onions and celery and add to the pan.
- Add enough water to cover your vegetables and simmer until cooked.
- Add to your bowl.
- Next mix in your seasonings. You can add more to meet your taste.
- Break up your pork rinds and add to the bowl and pour in enough chicken broth to moisten pork rinds.
- Now your stuffing is done and ready to place into your baking dish.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees. If you want the top to crunch a little then place under the broiler the last 5 min or so.
2.2 NET CARBS per serving
Other important things to keep in mind about this recipe…
Make sure not to stuff your turkey and refrigerate together overnight. It will build up bacteria and make you sick.
Do not overcook your stuffing because it will dry out.
For one bag of pork rinds use 2 lbs of ground sausage. I like to use Hot Perri sausage but you may have a favorite brand too. I take the casing off and brown it up.
Use as much celery and onions that you like to for your taste.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Stuffing, Low Carb Stuffing, Keto Stuffing Recipe, Low Carb Stuffing Recipe, Homemade Stuffing recipe, sausage stuffing recipe, easy stuffing recipe, best stuffing recipe, best Keto stuffing, Easy low carb stuffing, homemade Keto stuffing, Keto Dressing, Low Carb dressing, Keto Sausage Stuffing,