This healthy Keto Taco Salad with ground beef is going to be a new go-to meal for you and your family. Our healthy taco salad is quick and easy to make and loaded with common low carb ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen!
- 6 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup avocado
- ½ cup fresh salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Chop the lettuce into bite-sized pieces and place into a large bowl. Set aside while you prepare the rest of the salad ingredients.
- Move on to chopping the onions, tomatoes, and the avocado. If you don’t like avocado then don’t add it, or if you want to use guacamole then that works too.
- Shred the cheese and set aside.
- In a frying pan add the ground beef and 2 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning and stir together. Cook for about 8-10 minutes on medium high heat.
- Once the taco meat has finished cooking let’s assemble the salad.
- Place the taco meat, shredded cheese, chopped onions, tomatoes, avocado, salsa, and sour cream on top of the lettuce.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
6.1 NET CARBS
If you buy pre-washed and pre-cut lettuce it may save you some prep work.
Pre-shredded cheese will also save prep time but fresh shredded always tastes better.
Salad can be served hot or cold.
Adding other ingredients such as: black olives, guacamole. If you aren’t counting carbs then adding black beans or corn would be a great addition.
- Category: Salads
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Keto Taco Salad, Low Carb Taco Salad, Healthy Taco Salad, Low Carb Taco Salad Recipe, Keto Taco Salad Recipe, How to make Keto Taco Salad, Taco Salad, Taco Salad recipe, best Taco Salad, easy Keto Taco Salad