An unbelievable recipe for easy Almond Flour Keto Zucchini Bread for a delicious treat that easily fits into any meal or snack. It can be eaten for breakfast, as a low carb snack during the day, or even as a dessert after dinner.
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 5 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Powdered Swerve
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 5 Eggs
- 1 stick Butter, melted
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups shredded Zucchini
- ½ cup chopped Walnuts
- Wash the zucchini and dry them off with a paper towel.
- Next shred the zucchini with either a hand grater or a food processor.
- Once it is done place it in a colander for a few minutes so that some of the water will start to drain out.
- You need to get the excess water out of the zucchini. Use a dishcloth, cheesecloth or paper towels and wrap a portion of the squash at a time and squeeze as much water as you can get out of it. When you think you got it all out do it one more time and a little more will come out. Repeat this until all of the squash is done. Put it aside.
- Next, get a large bowl and crack the eggs into the bowl.
- Melt the butter and then add it to the eggs,
- Then add the vanilla. Beat the 3 ingredients together with a fork or whisk until well blended. Set it aside.
- In another bowl add the dry ingredients which are the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, Swerve, salt and cinnamon. Blend the dry ingredients thoroughly until well mixed.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry mixture and mix by hand.
- Next add the zucchini and blend.
- The last ingredient to add is the nuts. Feel free to add a little more than the recipe calls for if you are like me and love nuts.
- Line the loaf pan with parchment paper so that when you are ready to take your baked zucchini bread out of its pan it will come out easily without breaking. Make the paper bigger than the pan so that it will act as handles for removing the loaf when it’s cooked.
- Evenly pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake the loaf at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until the toothpick comes out of the loaf clean.
- Take it out of the oven and place it on top of a cooling rack.
- When completely cool remove from the pan by pulling out the parchment paper.
3.4 NET Carbs per slice
When squeezing the water out of the zucchini make sure to keep on doing it until all of the water is out. and when you think you are done squeeze it one more time.
If the bread starts to brown too much before it is done then just drape a piece of foil or parchment paper over the top until done. That way it will prevent the bread from burning.
Do not wrap the bread in plastic and stick it in the refrigerator or else it will become soggy. Use a piece of parchment paper instead.
Do not slice the Almond flour zucchini bread when warm or else it will crumble. Let it set up first.
If you are a nut lover like me feel free to add a few more nuts then ½ cup.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45-55 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Zucchini Bread, Almond Flour Zucchini Bread, Low Carb Zucchini Bread, Keto Zucchini Bread Recipe, Almond Flour Zucchini Bread Recipe, How to Make Keto Zucchini Bread, How to Make Zucchini Bread with Almond Flour, Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread, Almond Flour Keto Zucchini Bread, Zucchini Bread, Easy Zucchini Bread, Best Keto Zucchini Bread, Easy Almond Flour Zucchini Bread, Easy Keto Zucchini Bread