This easy and light Keto Coleslaw Recipe that will be a Summer favorite for you and your family and a perfect side dish! No Mayo Coleslaw, vinegar-based and even vegan!
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp powdered Swerve
- ½ tsp celery seed
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- First chop cabbage and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Shred carrots and mix together with the cabbage.
- Chop red onion, and scallions, then add to the cabbage mixture.
- In a small bowl add the oil, vinegar, Swerve, and spices. Whisk together.
- Pour oil mixture over cabbage and toss thoroughly.
- For best results, let chill for at least an hour in the fridge before serving.
NET CARBS – 2.2 per serving
So throw some of your favorite meats on the grill this Summer and enjoy your delicious Low Carb Coleslaw as your side dish. Make enough so that you can have leftovers other nights, which will make it easier when you come home from work and part of your dinner is already made!
And don’t forget when you make your coleslaw to do it a couple hours ahead of time so you can let the flavors really soak in before you eat it.
When you are done eating it for the night, drain off any excess liquid and then throw on a tight fitting lid and your Low Carb Coleslaw will last for a few days.
It’s gluten free so feel free to make it for any of your friends who can’t eat any gluten.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Low Carb Coleslaw, Keto Coleslaw, homemade coleslaw, Coleslaw, Low Carb Coleslaw recipe, Keto Coleslaw recipe, homemade coleslaw recipe, coleslaw recipe, vegan coleslaw recipe, sugar free coleslaw