This Keto Crackers recipe is an amazing way to replace your store-bought, high carb crackers with some great, tasty, crunchy ones instead… An added plus, they are so easy to make too.
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- ¼ Cup Water
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a small bowl add the chia seeds and water. Stir and set it aside for 15 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
- In a bigger bowl add almond flour, olive oil, and spices. Mix together.
- Add chia seeds and blend together.
- Next, take the mixture into your hands and form one large ball.
- Divide the large ball into 4 smaller balls and then place each one between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll out as thinly as possible.
- Take off the top layer of parchment paper and using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut crackers into even square or rectangle pieces.
- With the excess dough from around the edges, throw it back in your bowl and add to the remaining dough, then repeat the process all over again by placing the next ball in between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll out as thinly as possible……etc
- Bake on top of the parchment paper on top of a cookie sheet at 400 degrees for about 8-9 min, give or take, depending on how hot your oven runs and how thick or thin that your crackers are. Check periodically to make sure that your Low Carb Crackers are not burning.
- Remove from oven when golden brown and let cool for 5 min before removing with a small spatula from your tray.
0.4 Net Carbs for each cracker
Make sure to always use parchment paper to roll out your dough so that they don’t stick to the pan.
Roll your dough as thin as possible and bake them till golden brown so that the crackers get crunchy. Cut them into even squares and season the tops.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Crackers, Low Carb Crackers, Keto Crackers recipe, Low Carb Crackers recipe, how to make Keto crackers