Keto Meatloaf is a good old-fashioned meal that tastes just like your mom used to make, but low carb. It’s easy to make and delicious to eat.
- 3 lbs Ground Beef – (85/15 fat ratio)
- 3 Eggs
- 6 Tbsp Onion Soup Mix
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 8 Tbsp Scallions
- 6 Tbsp fresh Parsley
- The first thing that you need in order to be able to mix up your Keto Meatloaf is a large bow.
- Put your meat of choice in your bowl.
- Next add your eggs, spices, soup mix and scallions and blend them all together but do not overmix otherwise your meatloaf will become too dense and hard and dried out.
- Now take your blended meatloaf mixture and form it into a loaf or whatever shape that you want it to be.
- When you put the meatloaf in your pan make sure to leave space on all four sides to allow the air to flow and the meatloaf to cook thoroughly.
- Preheat your oven to somewhere between 350-400 degrees, I usually bake my meatloaf at 375 degrees.
- Now, bake your meatloaf for about 45-50 minutes, depending on the size and shape of your meatloaf.
- Once your meat thermometer has the correct temperature, 160 degrees then it’s done.
- Let it rest for about 15 minutes.
- With a serrated bread knife slice your meatloaf into slices. Serve.
2.5 NET CARBS PER SLICE
Don’t forget after your Keto Meatloaf is done to let it rest for about 15 minutes before slicing it.
When you slice your meatloaf be sure to use a serrated knife to slice it because it will help keep your meatloaf from crumbling.
Do not overmix the meat otherwise, it will become too dense, tough and dry.
If you want to make mini meatloaves, sort of like individual servings of meatloaf, personal portions. You can make them in a muffin pan and it’s also great for a big dinner party.
If you like spicy food then add some hot peppers or some cayenne pepper in your mix.
We all like easy clean up after cooking so you can use a piece of parchment paper to line your baking pan.
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Meatloaf, Keto Meatloaf Recipe, Low Carb Meatloaf, Low Carb Meatloaf Recipe, How to make Low Carb Meatloaf, How to Make Keto Meatloaf, Best Keto Meatloaf, Easy Keto Meatloaf