This HOMEMADE KETO PUMPKIN PIE starts with a yummy traditional pumpkin pie filling but then has a great almond flour crust to accompany it. It will be one of your favorite sugar-free pies from now on.
- Recipe for Almond Flour Pie Crust (or your favorite pie crust recipe)
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- Start by making my recipe for almond flour pie crust. (Keep in mind that you don’t want to pre-bake the crust before you add the pumpkin filling)
- Once the pie crust is ready, start on the filling.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add monkfruit sweetener, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Stir until it’s all mixed up well.
- Add in eggs, and whisk. Then add pumpkin and whisk again.
- Slowly stir in the heavy cream, and whisk until it’s combined completely.
- Pour into the pie crust.
- Cover the edges by using a pie shield. If you don’t have one, then use foil to cover the edges.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 40 minutes. (It could need longer depending on your oven)
- 4 NET CARBS per slice
- To prevent your pumpkin pie from cracking don’t over bake it, and cook it at a lower temperature.
- Very important…almond flour burns use a pie shield so the crust doesn’t burn.
- To prevent your pie from getting wet on top, again don’t over bake it, and also you can pre-bake your crust first.
- To thicken your pie filling, use heavy cream. If that’s not enough then by using a cheesecloth wring out the extra liquid from the pumpkin.
- Store pumpkin pie in the fridge
- I don’t recommend making the pie more than a day ahead of time unless you freeze it.
- If you choose to freeze the pie, first wrap several times with plastic wrap, then wrap in foil.
- To thaw it out after being frozen, place on the counter and let thaw for a few hours.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Pumpkin Pie, Low Carb Pumpkin Pie, Homemade Pumpkin Pie, Keto Pumpkin Pie Recipe, Low Carb Pumpkin Pie recipe, best Pumpkin Pie recipe, easy Pumpkin Pie,