This recipe for Roasted Keto Spiced Nuts is a delicious low carb snack that satisfies that craving for sweets and is perfect for a Winter party or any time of year!
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1 cup Pecans
- 2 cups Monk Fruit
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Cloves
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- In a medium-size bowl beat egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy.
- Toss the nuts in the egg whites until evenly coated.
- In a large bowl combine Monk Fruit and spices.
- Add the nuts and toss until completely coated.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 3 hours, stirring halfway through baking.
2.3 NET CARBS per serving
If possible start with raw nuts and unsalted nuts that way they are not already roasted. But sometimes you need to use whatever nuts you can find in the store or what you may have in the house when you feel like making them.
If you plan, you can season and roast your nuts ahead of time so as to give them time for the flavors to really soak in, then serve them.
Make sure to let the nuts cool off before putting them in a container or glass jar and don’t forget to tighten the lids.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 Hours
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Spiced Nuts, Keto Roasted Nuts, Low Carb Spiced Nuts, Low Carb Roasted Nuts, Roasted Keto Spiced Nuts, Keto Roasted Spiced Nuts, Low Carb Roasted Spiced Nuts, How to Make Keto Spiced Nuts, How to Make Spiced Nuts, How to Make Keto Roasted Nuts, Keto Roasted Almonds, Keto Roasted Cashews, Keto Roasted Pecans, Keto Roasted Walnuts, Sugar-Free Spiced Nuts, Sugar-Free Roasted Nuts, best Roasted Nuts, Best Keto Spiced Nuts